Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reasons Why I Love Being Pregnant

In sketching out ideas for this here blog I looked down my list and realized that I am going to be doing a lot of whining about my pregnancy and I'm only 13 weeks in. So as a preemptive strike I have decided to start chronicling the things I like about being pregnant, just so I can stay positive.

So here are 5 things that I enjoy about being pregnant

1. I can now have this in my fridge without feeling guilty.

(Fresh, warm, home baked cookies every night, YES PLEASE)

2. Expectant Mother Parking
It's like Christmas every time I find one of these signs while cruising for a parking spot.


3. Full Panel Maternity Pants
Now I've heard women complain about panel pants forever. I was expecting something awful, bulky and uncomfortable. OH MY GOD, these are the most comfortable pants EVER! It's like wearing super-stylish sweat pants. I may never going back to wearing regular pants again.

4. Ultrasounds

Being able to see my unborn children is a joy that I can't even describe. While right now it's too soon to feel them move and the only signs of pregnancy is weight gain and gas, seeing them on the screen makes it all a little more real.

5. These people


These are my in-laws and they are truly wonderful people. They have done so much for my husband and I and always give so selfishly of themselves. The look on their faces when we told them we were pregnant is something I will cherish forever. My children are going to be so lucky (and so insanely spoiled) by these two. I really look forward to the moments they will share together.


No comments:

Post a Comment